A new beginning
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

StartseiteSuchenNeueste BilderAnmeldenLoginGalerieThe Official Planking Site | i-Planking.com Empty

The Official Planking Site | i-Planking.com

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
shuccucc
Gast
Anonymous

The Official Planking Site | i-Planking.com Empty
BeitragThema: The Official Planking Site | i-Planking.com   The Official Planking Site | i-Planking.com Icon_minitimeMo 1 Aug 2011 - 1:13

<a href=" title="How To Plank">The Official Planking Site| i-Planking.com</a> <a href=" title="How To Plank">How To Plank</a> The lying down game (also known as planking, or face downs) is an activity, popular in ”Asia” and Australia, consisting of lying face down in an unusual or incongruous location. The hands must touch the sides of the body, and having a photograph of the participant taken and posted on the is an integral part of the game. Players compete to find the most unusual and original location in which to play. The location should also be as public as possible, and as many people as possible should be involved. <a href=" title="How To Plank">The Official Planking Site| i-Planking.com</a> <br>
Nach oben Nach unten

The Official Planking Site | i-Planking.com
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
A new beginning :: Flohnetzwerke :: Sisterboards (Anfragen, Bestätigungen, Ablehnungen)-
Gehe zu: